CBD tinctures have been the BIGGEST BOOM of 2019. Therefore, many people have been inspired to begin to use CBD oil.
Are you new to CBD tinctures? If you are, you can get all your questions answered here. If you don’t see an answer to your question, ask below or contact Aloha Hemp.
The CBD industry is new and constantly adding new research, technology, and studies daily. Therefore, this information could be overwhelming. Let’s start with the basics below.
What is a Tincture?
A tincture is an extraction made from ANY type of plants and removes the most valuable compound. Tinctures require a carrier to transport. For instance, plant-based oil is the most common. Tinctures are typically used for oral treatments. They can be found and bought in stores or online.
What is a CBD Tincture?
CBD is one of nearly 80 Phytocannabinoids found in the cannabis sativa plant. Most importantly, CBD does not provide the psychoactive symptoms triggered by THC.
In conclusion, CBD tinctures are one of the most popular and safest ways to take CBD.
Three Different Extraction Methods…
- The first extraction method is through a cold press. A cold press method essentially grinds the seeds to produce a hemp oil. In addition, this process is low in its CBD content.
- The next extraction is through either ethanol or olive oil. This method ensures a healthy cannabinoid content. However, ethanol contains chlorophyl and can taste strong. Olive oil is a better tasting alternative, but cannot be concentrated.
- One of the most popular extraction options is through a supercritical CO2 extraction. This produces a clean, concentrated final product with a full spectrum of cannabinoids. However, this process can be very expensive to use.
- One of the best methods is through a Rosin Press, used by Aloha Hemp CBD. This press only uses dried hemp. In addition, there are no other fillers added. This is by far one of the most potent and clean methods! Most importantly, this ensures for maximum benefits.
Why are CBD Tinctures Popular?
CBD is popular because it is safe to use for almost anyone. Which means, it is safe for children, working professionals, seniors and even your family pet. Above all, it does not cause the sensation of being ‘high.’ In addition, CBD has no side effects. Studies have shown it to be impossible to overdose with. The primary reported side effect is the way it triggers a sensation of calm and relaxation.
RELATED ALOHA HEMP ARTICLE: How is Hemp Good for us and the Planet?
A Step-by-Step Guide
- First things first, not all CBD brands are created equal. However, some brands have different extraction methods and different strengths. A lot of brands have fillers in their tinctures. Synthetic fillers are not healthy for our bodies. So, before choosing a brand to trust, do some research ahead of time.
- A good rule of thumb is to start low and slowly increase drops until the desired results are met.
- CBD does have a shelf life of about 2-years. Always ensure to follow the proper storage instructions. In addition, look for brands that are sold in dark glass dropper bottles. Dark bottles will prolong the lifespan.
- When the CBD tincture sits overtime, it will likely settle to the bottom. Before use, shake well to ensure the cannabinoids are thoroughly mixed.
- Squeeze the pipette slowly. Allow it to fill with the appropriate dose. Make sure to listen to your body and what amount of drops is best!
- Squeeze the liquid into your mouth in order to receive the full benefit. It’s important to hold the drops under your tongue for 30-60 seconds. Look for a brand that has High-Quality Organic flavored CBD tinctures.
- Repeat as needed throughout the day.
For any first-time users, the results can vary. It’s important to start small. It is best to gradually increase in drops. Be sure to be patient as you find your personal dose. In conclusion, it is suggested to pay attention to any symptoms.
- Hawaiian Roots CBD Oil 3000mg
- Sample-A-Flavor $5.00 – $9.00
- Aloha Hemp Affilate Bundle Pack
- To-Go Bottle (Mini Size)